Special rates may apply for CIA Continuing Education classes and Omega Institute classes... Please contact us.
- A two-night stay is required on weekends.
- A two-night stay on weekdays is required from May through November.
- A three-night stay is required on all holiday weekends.
Extra Persons - Only our 2 suites can accommodate a 3rd person. There is an additional $50.00 per night charge for the 3rd person.
Check-In / Check-Out - Guests are welcome to check-in between 4-6 p.m. (arrangements must be made in advance for alternate arrivals). Check-out time is till 11 a.m.
Breakfast - A full complimentary breakfast is included with your stay.
Children - Children 9 years and older are welcome.
Internet Access - We are wireless in every room.
Parking - Private parking on grounds.
Pets - We regret that we cannot accommodate pets.
Smoking - Smoking is only permitted designated areas outside.
Rates - Rates are subject to change.
- A 50% deposit is required to secure your reservation for more than a one-night stay. Tax is an additional charge.
- For reservations of one night only, full payment in advance is required.
- When 3 or more rooms are reserved, full payment is required at the time of making the reservation.
- Confirmation emails will be sent upon receipt of deposit.
- Deposits can be made by check, Visa, or Mastercard, and balances payment can be made by check, cash, Visa, or Mastercard.
Policy - For all cancelled reservations a $50.00 service fee will be deducted from the deposit for each room reserved, when a refund is applicable. Please see below
- A Fourteen (14) day cancellation is required prior to the reservation arrival date.
- A six (6) week cancellation is required for graduation weekends.
- One (1) month cancellation is required prior to the reservation arrival date when three (3) or more rooms are reserved. There are no refunds for shortened stays.
- Please Note: Emails and voice messages cannot be accepted. All cancellations must be confirmed via a telephone conversation with the innkeeper.
- As cancellations may be out of your control, you might want to consider trip insurance.
Gift Certificates -
are available directly from the innkeeper via a telephone conversation. Sorry, but the Journey Inn Bed & Breakfast does not accept any B&B Directory's certificates, gift cards, coupons and/or discounts.